Sunday, June 14, 2020

Empowering and Inspiring Women Globally - Holistic Warrior Evangelia Vensel 06/12 by DiannaBelleRose | Entertainment

Empowering and Inspiring Women Globally - Holistic Warrior Evangelia Vensel 06/12 by DiannaBelleRose | Entertainment:






Evangelia Vensel was born and raised in shoreline Washington. I am the first generation in my Greek family to be born in America. I attended Gene Juarez Acadamy beauty school right after high school and moved out to live on my own at 19. I was an artistic director, beauty school instructor, platform artist and technique creator! I love creating things. I had a hair salon boutique and a creative cake Company before I became ill with Lyme disease. Since I was young I’ve battled many health issues, abuse, trauma, addiction that led to my health failing and leaving me bedridden for 5 years. I surrendered to God in 2017 and began a new journey of healing which led me to my new career path as a healer!

website

https://www.holisticlymewarrior.com/testimonies

No comments:

Post a Comment