Empowering Women Globally-Dianna Bellerose Show

Monday, July 21, 2014

Empowering and Inspiring Women Globally-Maybe Today, Author Mandy Trouten 07/25 by DiannaBelleRose | Women Podcasts

Empowering and Inspiring Women Globally-Maybe Today, Author Mandy Trouten 07/25 by DiannaBelleRose | Women Podcasts



About Mandy Trouten



I live in South Carolina, where I was born and raised. I graduated from ITT Technical Institute with a degree in Computer Design and Drafting, later returning for another degree in Multimedia. I love to read, write, create graphics, watch movies, play online games, hang out with family members/friends and network. More than anything, I enjoy helping victims/survivors of abuse in their path to healing. I have always said I would undo the abuse and its effects in a heartbeat, but I am grateful for the opportunity God gave me to use my experience. I grew up hearing that there's a silver lining to every cloud and I used to think "not this one." In time, I realized "not this one yet." If I had never had to experience the undeserved attentions of classmates, my life might have been normal. I might have gotten the career in architecture that I've always dreamed of, but I would not be a part of the fight against abuse because I would know nothing about it.
Posted by Dianna Bellerose Show at 2:48 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contact me

Online Scheduling by vCita
AllAuthor page

Get A Free Copy of The Light Within

Pay only shipping and handling Extra Bounces Free one hour consultation (Value $395) Free questions via email for 8 weeks (Value $189) The offer is available anywhere in the world for only $9.95
Sell music on itunes at ReverbNation.com

Follow me on Blog Talk Radio

Fire and Ice Fundraise

Espeakers

  • Espeakers
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.